Friday, August 18, 2006

Finished IHS



I finished the Irish Hiking Scarf in just under 8 months. When I began knitting, it was actually a bit chilly outside. But the photo above was taken in 100-degree (F) weather. The irony isn't lost on me. ;-) I enjoyed this pattern, the yarn I chose (Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride from the stash) and the color (Tiger Lily). I'd definitely knit one again and recommend it to anybody who hasn't tried knitting cables yet. By the time you're finished knitting the scarf, you truly "get" cables.

Thank you for a wonderful Knit-Along!

5 Comments:

Blogger dobarah said...

It looks lovely (love the color!), even if you had to put up with the nasty temperatures.

Sat Aug 19, 10:29:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Flavio83 said...

Fantastic! Brava! :)

Flavio

Sat Aug 19, 11:33:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Sallie said...

Lovely! You did a great job on all those cables.

Sun Aug 20, 10:34:00 AM CDT  
Blogger AJ said...

Great color!

Sun Aug 20, 01:09:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I love the color too!

Stephanie

Sun Aug 20, 02:22:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home