Wednesday, August 09, 2006

So, first off, Hello! My Name is Kaity, and I just joined this Knit-along. I love this pattern! The scarf is looking great! I actually took it with me yesterday to a concert (All American Rejects). So, here's me waiting in line (we where in line for 5 hours! But we got good seats):
Yeah, people where staring at me, but I don't care! My scarf enjoyed the opening band:

And, here's my progress as of 5 minutes ago:

I started my second half with a new ball of yarn! Yay! Half way there! I'm using Cascade 220.

Oh yeah, that stitch marker you see hanging off the side of my scarf shows from where I started this morning.

2 Comments:

Blogger AJ said...

Nice shade of green!

Wed Aug 09, 10:16:00 PM CDT  
Blogger g-girl said...

i agree, nice shade of green! :) You knit fast too! wish I had thought of bringing knitting when I'd go to shows!

Fri Aug 11, 12:36:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home