Thursday, April 13, 2006

A Wearin' o' the Green


A little late, but looking good. This was a fun, easy pattern for my first cabling attempt and I'm very pleased with the way it turned out. I had originally planned on making it a St. Patty’s Day project for March but other yarns and projects occasionally came calling. Then the “to fringe or not to fringe” dilemma presented itself and, well, one month turned into two… I decided against the fringe just because of the length, a whopping 80 inches! Perfect for a double wrap around the neck or the pull through the loop look. Details: Tahki Donegal Tweed Homespun, US #10 needles, Color #892.

3 Comments:

Blogger gretchen said...

Wow! That's gorgeous!

Fri Apr 14, 06:25:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely fantastic for a beginning cabler. I'll be showing it to the boys I teach as an inspiration for being brave. Very nice work. Be proud.

Doug The1Knit1Wit

Wed May 17, 08:32:00 AM CDT  
Blogger LLA said...

This is gorgeous - love the color!

Wed May 24, 04:17:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home