Thursday, March 16, 2006

Finished in time for St. Patricks Day!



This is my first post to a group blog. I loved the pattern. I did have to tweak it down a cable because of the limited amount of yarn I had to work with as it was handspun. It was 6 ounces of alpaca (50%), Silk (25%) and Merino wool (25%). I spun it thicker than I usually do which was another reason I had to downsize the pattern. I think it came out fabulous though and I will probably do another in the original size. Thanks for hosting a great site!

2 Comments:

Blogger crallspace said...

I want that scarf, but in grey. Is that possible?

Thu Mar 16, 09:44:00 PM CST  
Blogger LLA said...

It did turn out fabulously! And such a pretty color of green, too...

I bet you were the belle of St. Pat's Day today.

Unless you were celebrating here in Georgia. Where it was a gorgeous day, but downright HOT!

Fri Mar 17, 05:49:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home