Thursday, March 30, 2006

I've Got Cable - Who Could Ask for Anything More!!

Lookie lookie what I've done. I'm so excited. This is my first KAL (does KnitLympics count?) and my very first cable attempt. I'm so thankful for this site/pattern or I NEVER would have attempted cabling. Here's a secret: it's so EASY!! Love the pattern, love the yarn, love the scarf. Here it is so far:




I found some discontinued Rowan Cork (first time with Rowan) and I'm loving it. Beautiful feel and texture. Thanks again for having this KAL. I love looking at all of the scarves and color combinations below. They all look gorgeous. Hmmmm, and THOSE wristwarmers ....

1 Comments:

Blogger The A.D.D. Knitter said...

It's beautiful!! I love Rowan Cork as well and still don't get why on earth they d'ced it, it ia a dream to work with! This is also my first cabling experience and I'm loving it as well!

Sat Apr 01, 12:55:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home