Monday, June 12, 2006

Two Charity Irish Hiking Scarves

I finished two Irish Hiking Scarves last week. This was one of them in progress. I modified it to two cables to make it child sized. It was one of two that I completed for the Dulaan Project. I wanted to do something other than a plain old garter stitch scarf. I used Patons Canadiana in a couple of discontinued colors I had in my stash. This one was white with flecks of mint green. The other one is a shade of burgundy, but my camera flash washed it out. It isn't really that light.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home