Thursday, May 25, 2006

Hiking Scarf Variation


Hi everyone,

Here is my version of the Irish Hiking Scarf. Actually, it is not "my" version because it came out of the One Skein book. I knit it for the THINK PINK CHALLENGE, a knit-along for Breast Cancer Awareness. The woman who started this knit-along will be, hopefully, donating 1000 scarves in the Fall when the drive begins. The scarf also counts for a project in the ONE SKEIN KNITALONG...LOL

My goal is to knit two more scarves for this Breast Cancer Challenge and then one for myself. The next one will be the three cable hiking scarf.

Rebecca
http://socks-for-mum.blogspot.com

3 Comments:

Blogger AJ said...

Rebecca, I love this version of the scarf. The pink is very beautiful too!

Thu May 25, 02:06:00 PM CDT  
Blogger The A.D.D. Knitter said...

It's lovely!!

Sat May 27, 01:56:00 PM CDT  
Blogger April said...

Rebecca,

Your scarf is gorgeous - which yarn did you use? Now I want to do one in pink!

Sun May 28, 04:15:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home