Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Irish Walking Hat

Hi all! I finished an Irish Walking Hat for my Dad to match the Irish Hiking Scarf I'm making for him (and am 3/4 of the way done). I think it took me around 5 hours to make the hat. Not too bad. My husband was kind enough to model it for me. :) I used about 2/3 of a ball of Patons Classic Merino wool for the hat, and did 5 pattern repeats (before the decrease rows). I like how it turned out, and am sure my Dad will too. I've actually had a request from my cousin for a hat and scarf, so I'm going to go shopping for her yarn on Saturday. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger knit_chick said...

It looks great. Thanks for the posting how much yarn you used. I have a ball of Patons around here that I just might use for it!

Fri Nov 25, 11:31:00 AM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's a link to the hat pattern on the left side. It's under "Accessorize".

Sun Dec 04, 03:27:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home