Saturday, November 12, 2005

New to the KAL

Hello everyone! I just joined this KAL last night (accepted my blogger invite this morning). Yesterday I started an Irish Hiking Scarf for my Dad for Christmas. I have only one thing to say about this pattern -- It is amazing!! It's my first cable project and I just love it.

The yarn I'm using for my Dad's scarf is Patons Classic Merino Wool in the colourway "Treebark". It's looking great, if I do say so myself -- though currently I have no pictures to prove it. *lol* So far I have eleven repeats completed. It just flies on by. Once I'm finished his scarf I will probably make the Irish Walking Hat for him as well. And once I'm done that I will probably make myself a scarf as well. It's just such a great knit, how can one not want to knit several of them!?!? :)

Happy knitting! Have a great weekend! :)

*update*

Here is a picture of my scarf. I think there are 11 repeats in the picture, but since the picture was taken yesterday I have done couple more repeats. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Cecilia said...

Nice work, nice color!

Sun Nov 13, 09:36:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home