Monday, October 10, 2005

more irish hiking scarves in progress



I have started a couple of more scarves - one is in 1824 merino superwash (feels yummy) and the secomd in noro kureon colorway 52 (looks yummy) feels (kinda scratchy). I am happy with both scarves so far - the noro one is more of a bastardized irish hiking scarf as i am not counting rows between twists and some are long and some standard. The yarn cables nicely and i love the colors. This is about 1.75 skeins of yarn and I have 4 to use so it should make a nice scarf. The green is about 1 skein in and I have 4 of those also. What to do with so many scarves...I don't know if I can give them away. I also started a hat in a pretty salmon color that i may give away I am about 2/3 rds of the way done with that one. Its coming out ok too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home