Tuesday, August 30, 2005

new member

Hi all, I just joined this knitalong. Have started the Irish Hiking Scarf in Lana Grossa Multicot # 44, which is a brownish red colour. It is turning out quite nice and I'm sure I'll wear this scarf as soon as the weather gets cold enough. This is a great project to get comfortable with knitting cables. Had not done that before and though I needed a simpler project than a sweater or a pair of socks to learn cables. It's not that hard at all, I can even knit without the pattern in front of mee as it all seems very logical. Will check in later when I'm further along. Only did a few inches so far.
Arja

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your scarf sounds lovely. I agree that this is a great project to learn how to do cables. I hope you can post a photo of your progress and finished scarf.

Fri Sep 09, 10:03:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home