Monday, March 07, 2005

Irish Hiking Scarf making progress using Cleckheaton

I have just joined the knitalong and have about 32" of Irish Hiking Scarf goodness done. I started the scarf last wednesday evening at my "knitting class". Its actually a gab-fest for a bunch of us knitting at different levels with a wonderful "teacher" Gunnes. I brought the scarf to Newport Rhode Island with me this weekend and did alot of knitting surrounded by the wonderful mansions of Newport and also got to eat a wonderful "Sticky Date Pudding" by a guest Irish Chef during the Irish Heritage celebration. Very appropriate I thought. I love the Cleckheaton Country 8-ply yarn I am using. Its color 1396 a pretty rasberry color. I will post a picture when the scarf is complete...
Sharon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home