Sunday, February 13, 2005

Under new management

As you probably read in her previous posts, Lisa, has decided to end her reign as hostess for this knitalong. She's generously handed over the reigns to me to carry on this knitalong so that it will not end.

As a side note, thank you for starting this KAL in the first place, Lisa. For me, it's helped immensely to see everyone's progress and be inspired to finish mine!

It's business as usual, so if you want to join, send an email or post a comment indicating your interest.

Remember: It's never too early to start on next year's holiday or anniversary presents!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dympna said...

I'm glad to see you are continuing. I will be knitting at least one more scarf if not more.
The next one will be for Lynnette(annasmommy). She signed up to make one and never did. So I'll make her one. If I ever get out and get more yarn.

Thu Feb 17, 01:01:00 AM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to join in. I thought I was too late, glad to hear I'm finally making something at the right time :)
http://knit.rmily.com/

Fri Feb 25, 10:06:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home