Tuesday, November 07, 2006

IHS with Anna's Yarn

Hello,

My name is Vera, and my blog is Vera's Crafty Blog. I looked at all the scarves in the two years of this KAL, and I've really enjoyed checking out the scarves, hats, hand warmers, and other variations of this great pattern.

I started a Irish Hiking Scarf Sunday morning with some Anna's Yarn that I purchased from Liisu Yarns over two years ago.






The yarn is a goregous kid mohair/wool blend. The colors are lovely, and the yarn feels just great. I'm nearly halfway thru now.

I ordered more yarn to make a matching hat.

2 Comments:

Blogger g-girl said...

it looks great! the colors are beautiful and it's going to be even more gorgeous once it's on you. :)

Tue Nov 07, 11:32:00 PM CST  
Blogger prairiegirl said...

I love the yarn!!! Your scarf is beautiful and wow!!!! You did all that in a morning? You must be a speed demon! :)

It's going to be a gorgeous scarf when it's finished!

Sarah

Wed Nov 08, 11:59:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home