Saturday, September 02, 2006

Finished!! And how I love thee.

(Click the picture to see it full-size.)

Hey, dudes! I finished my first Irish hiking Scarf, and I love it! I love the color, I think it will be perfect for cheering me us in the damp, dreary days of winter. Plus, the color is pretty Irish, right? Click here for a closeup.
Yarn: Cascade 220, 2 skeins in... Color #7814. I think thats what it was, I lost the label.
Needles: US Size 9 Straight
I want yarn to cast on for another right now, they are just so fun and satisfying to make!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger The A.D.D. Knitter said...

Love the funky fringe and the color is indeed very irish...nice work! I agree that it's a very satisfying project.

Sun Sep 03, 05:30:00 PM CDT  
Blogger The Kelly Green Rogue said...

That color is great! Very Irish and sure to cheer you up during the dreary winter days!

Tue Sep 05, 04:22:00 PM CDT  
Blogger g-girl said...

LOVE it!!! I knew an ihs would look good with fringe too! you did an excellent job!

Tue Sep 05, 10:46:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Flavio83 said...

Gosh I love it! I want to add fringes too!! :)

Love,
Fla

Tue Sep 12, 04:31:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home