Wednesday, July 19, 2006

IHS Update

Ok. Finally... I have pictures uploaded of my finished IHS and the new IHS. Go me. I did things and stuff.


94355940_300006373_0

Started: June 1, 2006
Completed: July 5, 2006
Needles: US 11 Clover (mmm I love bamboo needles)
Yarn: Caron One Pound in Juniper
(The color is sort of between the two photos. It was hard to get it to look right.)


94355831_300006000_0

I enjoyed knitting this so much, I immediately cast on for another. This time I'm using US 8 (per the pattern), but I took off the garter stitch edge. I really dislike it on the first scarf. I like the way the stockinette edge curl under, I think it gives the scarf a more soft look.

IHS 2 close
I'm using the left over Bernat denim style sweatshirt in grey from the Wavy Navy throw. I love the yarn and it gets more and more soft with each washing.

2 Comments:

Blogger g-girl said...

it looks really nice. I especially like the bernat stuff. It's grey? It looks more of a brown with a tweed effect.

Sat Jul 22, 02:09:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Lynda Lambert said...

The scarf looks brownish on my computer, too. But, I like it a lot. These scarves are lovely. I am about 2/3 of the way finished with my first one and then I plan to do a couple at a time on the needles for Christmas gifts.

Sun Jul 23, 06:00:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home