Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Sheri's First Irish Hiking Scarf

Hi there! I just joined this KAL (it's my first KAL!). I started my very first Irish Hiking Scarf on December 31, and I finished it tonight. (Pictures taken pre-blocking.) I used Patons Canadiana and 4.5mm needles. I really liked knitting this a lot! Tomorrow I think I will pick out another color for the second one. This color is called Oatmeal - sorta beige. My pictures aren't very great - my Kodak software is freaking out and won't let my open any of the pictures I just transferred (even though they are there). These are the first pics I transferred this year. It lets me open all the other ones, just not these ones.... Grrr! I added fringes to this one, but the next one I may just do plain.

I love looking at all of the other members' scarves and hats! It's interesting to see what colors people choose and what kinds of yarns are used.

Happy New Year everyone!


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home