Thursday, December 23, 2004

Matching cable hat

I finished a cable hat to match the scarf. I posted a front and top view of it on my blog.

I really enjoyed this KAL and seeing all the different versions of this scarf. They all came out great. I'm looking forward to seeing more finished scarves.


Blogger fickleknitter said...

The hat looks fantastic, what a great idea!

Thu Dec 23, 03:48:00 PM CST  
Blogger Leslie said...

Just curious...did you end as the pattern instructed on row 7? Or did you knit row 8 and then bind off? I followed instructions but I think the flat cable at the end is a little odd.

Thu Dec 23, 07:06:00 PM CST  
Blogger knit_chick said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Thu Dec 23, 08:05:00 PM CST  
Blogger knit_chick said...

For the scarf, I followed the pattern. I ended on row 7 and did a traditional bind off.

It looked fine. It matched the beginning of the scarf.

Fri Dec 24, 12:06:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home