Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Who would have thought cables would be so easy?

I've been working on my scarf for a couple of hours now and I've successfully managed the cable row three times, which for me is amazing. I never would have imagined that making cables would be so simple...they look so much more difficult than they actually are. :)

It's amazing and really gratifying to see those cables take shape for the very first time. I feel so accomplished now...yes, it doesn't take much to impress me sometimes. ;)

And the yarn I'm using is turning out beautifully in the scarf. It's a variegated yarn but with the twists and turns of the cable it's taking on all new color combinations. I'll post pictures as soon as my husband brings our camera home from his mom's house. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Priscilla said...

I felt the same way when I did cables for the first time. That's why I love knitting so much, it can make you feel so accomplished! :) Can't wait for the pictures!

Thu Jul 13, 06:00:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home