Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Progress pictures


Finally got around to taking pictures of my scarf in progress a couple of days ago. I'm 12" into it now and it's looking great. I'm thinking that another yarn might make the cables more distinct (they're far more distinct than the pictures show, but they could be crisper), so when I make another one I might use something else, but I think it looks wonderful. It's going to be gorgeous when it's done.

I'm thinking about adding some tassles on the ends once I finish it, but we'll see how that goes when I get to that point.

I'm currently working on a whole slew of other projects, so I'm just working on my scarf when I have some spare time or when I'm tired of working on the other things, so it's taking longer than normal, but that's alright. It gives me something to come back to when I need something relaxing but still rewarding to work on.

2 Comments:

Blogger g-girl said...

wow, what kind of yarn are you using? I love it!! what do you mean it's going to look gorgeous when it's done? it's already gorgeous!!

Tue Jul 25, 03:06:00 PM CDT  
Blogger The Ninja Knitter said...

Aww, thanks! :)

I'm using Malabrigo worsted merino in Stonechat (dark forest green, cranberry red and taupe).

Tue Jul 25, 03:23:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home