Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Voila!


Well I finished last night around 11:00! I used cascade220, and I really like how it looks. My time with my completed Irish Hiking Scarf will be short and sweet however, as I am giving it away tonight for a belated birthday gift. (It was sad actually, when I gave the recipient her birthday card, I had to mention her gift that went along with it was still on my knitting needles.)
I am thinking of doing another one later in the year for my husband's irish Grandmother as a Christmas gift. If I do, I will use the Cascade Tweed in a green hue.

2 Comments:

Blogger Satori said...

I love that color. It really makes the cables stand out. Great job, I hope the person you give it to, enjoys it.

Tue Mar 21, 09:16:00 PM CST  
Blogger LLA said...

That is a gorgeous color!!!

I think that my next IHS will be Cascade 220 (I'm currently using Lamb's Pride Worsted, and it's a little itchy, I think....)

beautiful job!

Sat Mar 25, 12:35:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home