Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I'm done...




I finished it. It's 2 and a half skeins of Lionbrand Homespun. I had so much fun with it that I am now making a sweater that's similar to it...

Back of my Cable sweater


For this sweater I'm using Lionbrand Jiffy. It's a chunky yarn and size 10 1/2 needs. The gauge sweatch washed up great and was very soft. (I need to use up some of my stash.)

I have been thinking of making another scarf in cream and maybe another sweater to match. Thanks for this FUN knit-a-long.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

What yarn are you using for the sweater? It looks incredibly soft!

Wed Feb 01, 12:14:00 PM CST  
Blogger rita said...

what beautiful knitting! One of these days I gotta learn that...in the mean time I guess I'll just spin more!

Wed Feb 01, 12:23:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home