Friday, December 16, 2005

Done and again...done!

I finished two of the three scarves I'm planning to make for Christmas presents and my SO was nice enough to model them for me:

(my daughter got in on it, too)

You can't really see the detail so...here's another photo:



Oh, here are the stats for these two scarves:

These are a very easy knit - and now that I'm on my third, I don't even have to look at what I'm doing until I hit the cable row. I'm also cabling without a cable needle which makes it waaay faster ;o)

Okay I'm off to work on my third and final scarf - this one is for a man so I'm only going to use three balls with no fringe.

~Jess

1 Comments:

Blogger Samantha said...

Well done! :)

Mon Dec 19, 05:11:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home