Friday, October 14, 2005

Just Joined

Hello Everyone. I just joined the KAL. This is my second Scarf. They are both for christmas gifts for my Step sons. I cast on and knit about 9" last night. I'm doing mine in Cascade 220, I don't remember the name of the color, but its a sort of heathered Moss color, and its very pretty. Cascade 220 is fast becoming my favorite yarn to work with. It's so soft and comes in such lovely colors. I just finished a felted bogga bag with it, and after two times through the wash it felted up beautifully!

What yarn is everyone using for their scarfs?

Regards to everyone
Patti

1 Comments:

Anonymous knit chick said...

I added a list of yarns used in the left sidebar. :)

Mon Oct 17, 08:28:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home