Sunday, October 31, 2004

scarves & pumpkins

I'm working on 2 (possibly 3) scarves. One in red manos (done, see pic below), one in mission falls wool (in progress, see 2nd pic), and possibly one in variegated black/brown/grey manos. I've gotten about 4 inches into it but not sure if I like it. I think the cables in this scarf are so pretty that they're not enhanced by variegated yarn. Likewise, I think that the variegated manos is so beautiful that it kind of gets lost in the cables. But anyway, here are my pics (with seasonally-appropriate model). The red Manos one (left) is done! Although I plan on giving it as an xmas gift, I've been wearing it all week. The Mission Falls one (right) is moving along nicely -- it definitely took longer when I was working on it on a cross-country plane ride. Go figure.

1 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

I love the red manos, what a wonderful color!

Sun Oct 31, 02:02:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home