Tuesday, October 05, 2004

progress!

I am doing my scarf in Noro Kureyon, color 52. I'd bought the 52 because it reminded me of a friend, the scarf is for him for Christmas. I'm loving how thick the cables are making it, the warmth will be good for him (he's in Newfoundland).

This is a photo one skein in. I'm actually two skeins in at the moment (because yes, I too cheated and started a bit early...), stalled because I only bought 2 skeins. I'm going to make it 4.5 long, and use the rest to put some fringe or tassels on it.


http://members.aol.com/phaedrine/hikingscarf.jpg

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Oh it looks great! Great colors.

Tue Oct 05, 08:38:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Adrian said...

Ooh! That is gorgeous!

Tue Oct 05, 09:52:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home