Thursday, September 23, 2004

hmmm...

Well, I'm not showing up on the sidebar list for some reason, but everything else seems to be working. I'm actually planning to knit two of these, Christmas presents for my brother and his wife. Just ordered the yarn this morning, so I'm not going to be able to start until it arrives, but I've got a couple of other projects to finish anyway.

I chose Filatura Di Crosa Zara Plus from Elann, in Admiral Blue for her and Grey Marble for him. (It just struck me that this will be the Civil War scarf set, but that's the colors they like.) It's an aran weight, a bit heavier than called for, but a) it's a scarf, who cares about gauge? and b) they live in Minnesota. Heavy is good.

Yarn and time permitting, I may also make hats or earbands of some sort.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home